Online Shopping Centre - Coffee Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS FORUM IS TOTAL BULLSHIT

5 posters

Go down

THIS FORUM IS TOTAL BULLSHIT  Empty THIS FORUM IS TOTAL BULLSHIT

Post  stevendavid1975 Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:21 pm

HELLO, I DONT NEED VIDEO DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE. THIS IS TOTAL BULLSHIT!!! I DONT NEED TO DISCUSS SHOPPING EITHER. THIS IS A JOKE!

stevendavid1975

Back to top Go down

THIS FORUM IS TOTAL BULLSHIT  Empty Re: THIS FORUM IS TOTAL BULLSHIT

Post  1Bravo Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:37 am

Just able to logon today. "Bullshit" doesn't begin to describe...

1Bravo

Back to top Go down

Post  classicrockrocks Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:07 pm

1Bravo wrote:Just able to logon today. "Bullshit" doesn't begin to describe...

you need to go to crimsoncafe. see other thread for link. This was only a "jump from" forum cos the admin of the coffee shop abruptly shut it down.

classicrockrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  RedMomma Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:55 pm

nm
RedMomma
RedMomma

Back to top Go down

THIS FORUM IS TOTAL BULLSHIT  Empty An imature child in an adults body!

Post  MrCooper Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:08 am

What a bunch of imature so called adults to use lauguage as such on a forum. Just the place I want to hang my hat and call home "not". What does using this type of language make you feel educated or what? If any thing you seem to be an child trapped in a adults body with a 2 year old childs brain - jumping up and down as you stump your feet and hollar "I am a fool - I am a fool - yes I am and I can prove it - just read what I wrote - what a child you are. No I am wrong a 2 year old wouldn't know how to type - wouldn't know how to swear - wouldn't know how to read - so apparently "your an uneducated - backward - imature - want a be child - that is throwing a fit for attention - because you don't know how to actually communicate as an adult - & are starving for attention. Have a nice day - by the way "grow up". Cheers

MrCooper

Back to top Go down

Post  stevendavid1975 Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:09 am

MrCooper wrote:What a bunch of imature so called adults to use lauguage as such on a forum. Just the place I want to hang my hat and call home "not". What does using this type of language make you feel educated or what? If any thing you seem to be an child trapped in a adults body with a 2 year old childs brain - jumping up and down as you stump your feet and hollar "I am a fool - I am a fool - yes I am and I can prove it - just read what I wrote - what a child you are. No I am wrong a 2 year old wouldn't know how to type - wouldn't know how to swear - wouldn't know how to read - so apparently "your an uneducated - backward - imature - want a be child - that is throwing a fit for attention - because you don't know how to actually communicate as an adult - & are starving for attention. Have a nice day - by the way "grow up". Cheers

Hey Gooper you suck the cum right out of the fags ass, you probably take it right up the ass along side your father. I don't give 1/8 of a shit what the fuck you think. I picked you out of my nose and I wipe my ass with you daily. I've got chunks of turds like you in my stools. Hey loser you could at least learn how to spell. You would make an excellent bitch for a big cell mate and you would enjoy wearing a dress for him too.

stevendavid1975

Back to top Go down

Post  MrCooper Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:38 am

stevendavid1975 Thank you for your kind words. It takes a real adult to admit when they are wrong and I am happy to see that you finally admit this. Yes imature people such as yourself show their real age and true gender by using words and calling people names when you have not been brought up by someone that truly cares about you. I honestly feel sad for you - you must be really lonely and seeking attention by acting out in the manner that you do "but you do have your boy toy" that your big cel mate plays with. I also feel sorry for you - you must have had nothing as a child no boys toys only dolls to play with and yourself. I bet you can't even get it up any more to please your boy friend that has left you because of your problem "you know what I mean". But hey thats ok I am sure you might be able to find another boy toy to play with sense yours is stuck in a key hole some where. Don't worry about my Dad he is in a better place and has been for almost ten years now "but thanks for caring just the same". And how would you know about "big cell mates" unless you have had one own your butt for quite some time? I bet you loved it having a big cell mate take hold of you and shake you like your rag doll you had as a child also. I didn't ask you if you cared what I thought or think "but sense you brought it up" I don't care what you think about anything and people like you only know one thing and thats how to try and act like an adult all the while your trapped in a childs body trying to crawl your way out. You are nothing to anyone and never will be "you know why" because you can't leave that keyhole "your stuck and just wait until someone finally opens that door that your boy toy is stuck in its key hole and once your boy toy is ripped off "don't worry you will be able to " put it in your mouth and suck on it like a baby does its nipple on its baby bottle. Thanks for your kind words and by the way "Its MrCooper to you". One more thing it is very clear to myself that anyone that has a name with "steven & david" you really are in the hands of a big cel mate and I bet his name is stevie and yours is really davie. Have a nice day - boy.

MrCooper

Back to top Go down

Post  stevendavid1975 Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:43 am

HAHHAAHA, gooper you need help. You are such a looser to respond with such wordy bullshit, I can't believe you would waste that much time on this

MrCooper wrote:stevendavid1975 Thank you for your kind words. It takes a real adult to admit when they are wrong and I am happy to see that you finally admit this. Yes imature people such as yourself show their real age and true gender by using words and calling people names when you have not been brought up by someone that truly cares about you. I honestly feel sad for you - you must be really lonely and seeking attention by acting out in the manner that you do "but you do have your boy toy" that your big cel mate plays with. I also feel sorry for you - you must have had nothing as a child no boys toys only dolls to play with and yourself. I bet you can't even get it up any more to please your boy friend that has left you because of your problem "you know what I mean". But hey thats ok I am sure you might be able to find another boy toy to play with sense yours is stuck in a key hole some where. Don't worry about my Dad he is in a better place and has been for almost ten years now "but thanks for caring just the same". And how would you know about "big cell mates" unless you have had one own your butt for quite some time? I bet you loved it having a big cell mate take hold of you and shake you like your rag doll you had as a child also. I didn't ask you if you cared what I thought or think "but sense you brought it up" I don't care what you think about anything and people like you only know one thing and thats how to try and act like an adult all the while your trapped in a childs body trying to crawl your way out. You are nothing to anyone and never will be "you know why" because you can't leave that keyhole "your stuck and just wait until someone finally opens that door that your boy toy is stuck in its key hole and once your boy toy is ripped off "don't worry you will be able to " put it in your mouth and suck on it like a baby does its nipple on its baby bottle. Thanks for your kind words and by the way "Its MrCooper to you". One more thing it is very clear to myself that anyone that has a name with "steven & david" you really are in the hands of a big cel mate and I bet his name is stevie and yours is really davie. Have a nice day - boy.

stevendavid1975

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down