Online Shopping Centre - Coffee Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OWNERS OF THIS FORUM SOLD OUT TO COMMERCIAL BULLSHIT

4 posters

Go down

OWNERS OF THIS FORUM SOLD OUT TO COMMERCIAL BULLSHIT Empty OWNERS OF THIS FORUM SOLD OUT TO COMMERCIAL BULLSHIT

Post  stevendavid1975 Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:20 pm

THIS IS A TOTAL OUTRAGE! WHOSE FUCKING IDEA WAS THIS SHIT???
WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS IS A REAL JERK!!!

stevendavid1975

Back to top Go down

OWNERS OF THIS FORUM SOLD OUT TO COMMERCIAL BULLSHIT Empty Re: OWNERS OF THIS FORUM SOLD OUT TO COMMERCIAL BULLSHIT

Post  bogofree Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:28 am

I have turned this site over to LulzSec. tongue

bogofree

Back to top Go down

OWNERS OF THIS FORUM SOLD OUT TO COMMERCIAL BULLSHIT Empty Re: OWNERS OF THIS FORUM SOLD OUT TO COMMERCIAL BULLSHIT

Post  Corkey Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:03 am

bogofree wrote:I have turned this site over to LulzSec. tongue

Suspect

Corkey

Back to top Go down

OWNERS OF THIS FORUM SOLD OUT TO COMMERCIAL BULLSHIT Empty How a so called adult throws a temper fit!

Post  MrCooper Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:07 am

[b][i]What a bunch of imature so called adults to use lauguage as such on a forum. Just the place I want to hang my hat and call home "not". What does using this type of language make you feel educated or what? If any thing you seem to be an child trapped in a adults body with a 2 year old childs brain - jumping up and down as you stump your feet and hollar "I am a fool - I am a fool - yes I am and I can prove it - just read what I wrote - what a child you are. No I am wrong a 2 year old wouldn't know how to type - wouldn't know how to swear - wouldn't know how to read - so apparently "your an uneducated - backward - imature - want a be child - that is throwing a fit for attention - because you don't know how to actually communicate as an adult - & are starving for attention. Have a nice day - by the way "grow up". Cheers

MrCooper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down