Online Shopping Centre - Coffee Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still Waiting To Talk Shopping

2 posters

Go down

Still Waiting To Talk Shopping Empty Still Waiting To Talk Shopping

Post  bogofree Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:06 pm

I've been here for four days....non stop. Caffeine keeping me going. I want to talk shopping. I love shopping. I feel so alone waiting for someone to talk shopping with. Who is better? Costco or Sam's Club? These are the things to talk about! Screw politics, sports and family! I will continue to wait. I feel weak...lack of sleep...too much free time on EBAY and Amazon while I wait. PayPal is used up....gotta talk shopping....

bogofree

Back to top Go down

Still Waiting To Talk Shopping Empty I have a suggestion ....

Post  MrCooper Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:23 am

Why don't you get a life if what you stated is all you have to do? Read a book - read a depressing News Paper - get some wipe butt paper - a pen and write until you fall of the toilet - shave your head - your legs - get dressed - run the vucum cleaner- do the dishes - "Get a Life" - Get real.....Have a nice day - Cheers

MrCooper

Back to top Go down

Still Waiting To Talk Shopping Empty Re: Still Waiting To Talk Shopping

Post  bogofree Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:58 pm

I have a life and it is shopping and....wait......OK...just bought a ceramic pig. What a bargain! I switched from Comcast to Verizon since Verizon has extra shopping channels. Now I am memorizing the Sunday paper advertisements and applying for a new set of credit cards to max out.

So here I am at this new site just waiting for the hordes of shoppers wishing to talk shopping. Forget politics, sports, entertainment and family - the only real worthwhile existence is shopping.

GDI! While keying this I missed out on the last of the dogs playing poker signed paw print copies. Oh, well, I can always get the discounted Amish heater to help me recover.

bogofree

Back to top Go down

Post  MrCooper Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:51 pm

[i][color=indigo][/color I am totally sorry I honest thought you were "kidding" and or needed some sleep. But as I stated you might try a hobby or something other than trying to spend all your head earned cash "if it was just that hard earned cash". I dad had a had a closed head injury "someone hit him on the head when the robbed him" and he would call a taxi will he was left alone - go to a store mostly a tool store - and purchase hundreds of bucks worth of tools while he was there - take the taxi back home - pay the taxi driver to carry or hull the tools down in his basement - cover all those tools up with tarps - and guard them with his 12 gauge shot gun. None of us were allowed down to his basement and we could never figure out why he was broke all the time. Well he passed a way "bless his sole" and this is when we discovered over ten thousand dollars with of brand new tools of all sizes and types. We decided to try and return them to the different stores "but my dad had tossed all of the reciepts away - well we couldn't find any" thus the stores would not let us return them. Of course this went on for almost two years and thank God we didn't have on line shopping or computors back than or he would have bought the bank even.
My point is one can have so much fun purchasing things like my dad did "while he was sick" and in the end never realize they could have done without all of the fantastic deals. I can't imagine this site having any of those types of deals what so ever.

Of course I am kidding about you getting a hobby - but I was not kidding about my real life story about my Dad. I will be watching this thread to see if you actually have any bites .....have a great day - I have to get back to work catching the bad guys alone our U.S. - Mexican borders. Cheers and have a great day.........

MrCooper

Back to top Go down

Post  bogofree Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:30 pm

Cooper

I am just one of the many who had a decent forum cut on from under us and replaced with this useless garbage. And that came only a short time after Comcast closed their forums so we have our own posting dysphoria going on. The Lost Tribe of Posting.

So this useless POS shopping crap replaced a legit board with hundreds of members and as you can tell some are a wee bit disgruntled. Some of us have left messages on this board hoping some of our wayward posters return to the posting nest at Crimson Cafe.

Naturally you can smell my sarcasm on this thread. I do understand there are a small - very small - coterie of shopping affectionados who will actually find shopping talk of interest. My assumption is they look upon us you exchange opinions on entertainment, politics, sports, human interest and a world of other - to them - mundane topics as the weird ones.

So I will occasionally show up over here since I get an email when a post arrives. I hope you join us over at the CC board.

bogofree

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down