Online Shopping Centre - Coffee Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO MODERATORS MEANS YOU CAN POST WHATEVER YOU WANT

+4
Mark 76
JMan
bogofree
stevendavid1975
8 posters

Go down

NO MODERATORS MEANS YOU CAN POST WHATEVER YOU WANT Empty NO MODERATORS MEANS YOU CAN POST WHATEVER YOU WANT

Post  stevendavid1975 Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:25 pm

HOW ABOUT THIS???:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

stevendavid1975

Back to top Go down

NO MODERATORS MEANS YOU CAN POST WHATEVER YOU WANT Empty Re: NO MODERATORS MEANS YOU CAN POST WHATEVER YOU WANT

Post  bogofree Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:49 pm

Where did you get my wife's picture?

bogofree

Back to top Go down

NO MODERATORS MEANS YOU CAN POST WHATEVER YOU WANT Empty Re: NO MODERATORS MEANS YOU CAN POST WHATEVER YOU WANT

Post  JMan Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:27 pm

They look like 2 watermelons having a downhill race.

JMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark 76 Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:49 am

I know I've been gone awhile but, for giggles when did this forum move take place?

Mark 76

Back to top Go down

Post  Bugged Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:18 pm

It couldn't have been more than a few days. That was the last time I logged in. Basketball
Bugged
Bugged

Back to top Go down

NO MODERATORS MEANS YOU CAN POST WHATEVER YOU WANT Empty Political Hotwire

Post  carleen Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:47 pm

A good site for political discussion.

carleen

Back to top Go down

Post  MrCooper Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:17 am

How utterlyredickuless & to think because you can post it - you feel it's right. And to think some wonder why forums have mods. Some people have no concideration for others what so ever. What does this make you feel like an adult because you can pretend that you actually are one - yet inside that big head of yours "is a tiny pee size brain "your an imature want a be adult...........have a nice day I am. Cheers

MrCooper

Back to top Go down

Post  RedMomma Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:59 pm

I wonder if that lady in stevendavid's post is Jewish?

He says he can post anything, yet he hasn't posted, not one, of his boring save the Jews blogs.

C'mon, Davey, slay the dragon, dood.
RedMomma
RedMomma

Back to top Go down

NO MODERATORS MEANS YOU CAN POST WHATEVER YOU WANT Empty This is not a forum

Post  stevendavid1975 Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:06 pm

RedMomma wrote:I wonder if that lady in stevendavid's post is Jewish?

He says he can post anything, yet he hasn't posted, not one, of his boring save the Jews blogs.

Hahaha. This isn't a forum this is a joke, hahaha!

stevendavid1975

Back to top Go down

Post  RedMomma Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:03 pm

stevendavid1975 wrote:

Why isn't this a forum. Just post whatever and people will answer if they want. Sort of like the crud you posted at the old CC and coffeeshop. You know, all that Jewish support shit. I'm not against Israel but dude, you lay it on pretty thick for a small time forum where most of the readers are near death and could care less about Jews, Israel or anything that isn't disturbing their daily way of life.

Oh wait, you want sections, with hug this, smile at that type of crap...Sorry that's for lame people who have no thought process of their own, sort of like the members of the crapfe, you know them, they are the lurkers on here. Just look at the number of views versus posts and then check out the members list...all Red Biatch's sheeple who can't think for themselves.

Sometimes the truth hurts but there it is in all it's ugliness.
RedMomma
RedMomma

Back to top Go down

Post  Bugged Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:39 pm

You guys aren't very smart. forumotion can still monitor this site and bar any of you or take the site down.

\ clown
Bugged
Bugged

Back to top Go down

Post  RedMomma Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:49 pm

Bugged wrote:You guys aren't very smart. forumotion can still monitor this site and bar any of you or take the site down.

\ clown

Why do you care, oh wait, you won't have another forum to lurk at....go back to your basement cubby hole you freaking gurly boy.
RedMomma
RedMomma

Back to top Go down

Post  stevendavid1975 Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:21 am

MrCooper wrote:How utterlyredickuless & to think because you can post it - you feel it's right. And to think some wonder why forums have mods. Some people have no concideration for others what so ever. What does this make you feel like an adult because you can pretend that you actually are one - yet inside that big head of yours "is a tiny pee size brain "your an imature want a be adult...........have a nice day I am. Cheers

He fag I'll post whatever the fuck I want, Why don't you go cry to your mommy and see if she can take my posts down you mother fucking fucking faggot, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

stevendavid1975

Back to top Go down

Post  stevendavid1975 Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:24 am

RedMomma wrote:
stevendavid1975 wrote:

Why isn't this a forum. Just post whatever and people will answer if they want. Sort of like the crud you posted at the old CC and coffeeshop. You know, all that Jewish support shit. I'm not against Israel but dude, you lay it on pretty thick for a small time forum where most of the readers are near death and could care less about Jews, Israel or anything that isn't disturbing their daily way of life.

Oh wait, you want sections, with hug this, smile at that type of crap...Sorry that's for lame people who have no thought process of their own, sort of like the members of the crapfe, you know them, they are the lurkers on here. Just look at the number of views versus posts and then check out the members list...all Red Biatch's sheeple who can't think for themselves.

Sometimes the truth hurts but there it is in all it's ugliness.

Hey red cunt bitch. I am a Muslim who has hijacked that kike Jew dog stevendavids name and there is no shit you can do about it fat ugly american white trash bitch, hahahahahah!

stevendavid1975

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down