Online Shopping Centre - Coffee Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLO ASSHOLES THAT DID THIS, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

5 posters

Go down

HELLO ASSHOLES THAT DID THIS, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? Empty HELLO ASSHOLES THAT DID THIS, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

Post  stevendavid1975 Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:17 pm

I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION FROM THE PERPETRATORS OF THIS DISASTER, I DON'T NEED TO DISCUSS MY SHOPPING OR TO GET FREE VIDEO DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE. WHO THE FUCK SOLD OUT TO THIS SHIT???

stevendavid1975

Back to top Go down

HELLO ASSHOLES THAT DID THIS, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? Empty Re: HELLO ASSHOLES THAT DID THIS, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

Post  GrandmaJudy Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:12 am

stevendavid1975 wrote:I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION FROM THE PERPETRATORS OF THIS DISASTER, I DON'T NEED TO DISCUSS MY SHOPPING OR TO GET FREE VIDEO DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE. WHO THE FUCK SOLD OUT TO THIS SHIT???

Well, like it said at the beginning, on this forum there will be no moderators and anyone can say anything they want and do anything they want. Guess this is what a lot of people wanted. Even use all the filthy foul language want and call people any filthy name they want.

GrandmaJudy

Back to top Go down

HELLO ASSHOLES THAT DID THIS, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? Empty Re: HELLO ASSHOLES THAT DID THIS, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

Post  Mich2010 Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:18 am

GrandmaJudy wrote:
stevendavid1975 wrote:I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION FROM THE PERPETRATORS OF THIS DISASTER, I DON'T NEED TO DISCUSS MY SHOPPING OR TO GET FREE VIDEO DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE. WHO THE FUCK SOLD OUT TO THIS SHIT???

Well, like it said at the beginning, on this forum there will be no moderators and anyone can say anything they want and do anything they want. Guess this is what a lot of people wanted. Even use all the filthy foul language want and call people any filthy name they want.

Funny thing is the Admin decided to get involved in the debate and was not taking the comebacks very well. He made a threat, was challeneged and so he got mad and decided to take his ball and bat home.
Mich2010
Mich2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Mich2010 Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:19 am

Mich2010 wrote:
GrandmaJudy wrote:

Funny thing is the Admin decided to get involved in the debate and was not taking the responses very well. He made a threat, was challenged and so he got mad and decided to take his ball and bat home.
Mich2010
Mich2010

Back to top Go down

Post  ajax2 Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:10 pm

I think this is funny!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe freedom of speech is in the EYE of the beholder (or here, the administrator) Very Happy

ajax2

Back to top Go down

Post  bogofree Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:14 pm

As they say in baseball "Bush League." Lousy way to run a site if you don't issue time outs even to yourself.

bogofree

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum