Online Shopping Centre - Coffee Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW FORUM LOCATION - AGAIN

4 posters

Go down

NEW FORUM LOCATION - AGAIN Empty NEW FORUM LOCATION - AGAIN

Post  bogofree Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:34 pm

//crimsoncafe.
forumotion.
com/

Where many of us have gone. For you sports folks they have a sports forum that is not very active - let's change that. I started a Boston thread. Won't let me post link for several days on this site so decipher it. Put the ole http in front.

bogofree

Back to top Go down

NEW FORUM LOCATION - AGAIN Empty Re: NEW FORUM LOCATION - AGAIN

Post  Clavitolex Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:55 am

I am hoping as I post that this will do the trick and I'll be able to access the MLB forum and it's threads. I'll keep trying till I get it right...

Clavitolex

Clavitolex

http://crimsoncafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RedMomma Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:50 pm

Clavitolex wrote:I am hoping as I post that this will do the trick and I'll be able to access the MLB forum and it's threads. I'll keep trying till I get it right...

Clavitolex

Not sure if you understand but the MLB forum they are pushing is at another forum where you have to be nice to the admin and not ask any questions or you get booted for trolling.

If I were you, I would join JJ-Bs forum, at least he gave a valid link to his forum and I have a feeling it will be a much nicer place than the femanazis forum.

So nobody gets any ideas put in their head that I am a spy working for JJ-B as the femanazi accused me of before she deleted my account, the only knowledge I have of JJ-B is he was a mod turned admin at the now defunct coffeeshop, so NO, I don't work for him but I have an inclination to think he never accused anybody of being someone they weren't and then deleted that person for asking "legal" questions.
RedMomma
RedMomma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jj-B Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:00 pm

Okay - Redmomma is not "spying" for me. Not even sure why that was being said. If it was a joke, not sure it was a 'good' one... But oh well ... Tis what it tis ....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Check it out.

Jj-B

Back to top Go down

Post  RedMomma Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:39 pm

nm
RedMomma
RedMomma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content